Chinese English Pinyin Dictionary
to regret to repent
I'm sure we'll meet again some day. (idiom) Hope to see you again.
too late for regrets (idiom); It is useless to repent after the event.
Are you Studying Chinese?
Become fluent in Chinese by watching Chinese videos in a video player designed for language learners.
to meet again at unspecified date meeting postponed indefinitely
no time for regrets too late to do anything
to respectfully await sb’s reply (idiom)
- 后壁 | Houbi | Hou bi
- 后壁乡 | Houbixiang | Hou bi xiang
- 后天 | houtian | hou tian
- 后娘 | houniang | hou niang
- 后妈 | houma | hou ma
- 后学 | houxue | hou xue
- 后宫 | hougong | hou gong
- 后年 | hounian | hou nian
- 后影 | houying | hou ying
- 后心 | houxin | hou xin
- 后怕 | houpa | hou pa
- 后悔 | houhui | hou hui
- 后悔不迭 | houhuibudie | hou hui bu die
- 后悔莫及 | houhuimoji | hou hui mo ji
- 后患无穷 | houhuanwuqiong | hou huan wu qiong
- 后感 | hougan | hou gan
- 后感觉 | houganjue | hou gan jue
- 后排 | houpai | hou pai
- 后掩蔽 | houyanbi | hou yan bi
- 后援 | houyuan | hou yuan
- 后撤 | houche | hou che
- 后挡板 | houdangban | hou dang ban
- 后效 | houxiao | hou xiao